This article covers how to download the Learning data dictionary which can be helpful when creating and maintaining custom reports.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
The most recent Learning data dictionary can be found in the SAP Help Portal:
- Navigate to the SAP Help SAP SuccessFactors Learning landing page and login (The link will not be available unless logged in due to this being a gated document)
- Select the product version from the dropdown.
- Go Operate
- Locate the Reference section and click the link to download the data dictionary
The link will download a .zip file that contains:
- Data Services Extract information
- An .xls with only the changed database information
- The full data dictionary for the current Learning release
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning current updated version release New Data Dictionary table column database DB base data services extract, lms, sap, data dictionary , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , How To