In a user learning plan, the program shows the following message next to some of the items in the program:
"This segment has passed"
Learning Management System (LMS)
This happens because credit for the scheduled offering was not recorded or was granted BEFORE the program was assigned to the user.
- The completion was not granted for the scheduled offering
a. How to check:
In the offering > registration > hover over the student's name and check the completion status. If there is none displayed then learning was not recorded for this user.
b. Record learning
Users > Tools > Record Learning Financial or Multiple
Once you are finished, proxy to check the user record: the message should be updated from "This segment has passed" to "completed"
- Completion was granted before the program was assigned to the user
a. Delete the completion recorded for the scheduled offering:
Via Users > Tools > Learning Event Editor
b. Record Learning for the Schedule Offering
Making sure the completion date falls AFTER the program assignment date (you can check this from the admin side on the user record > programs)
- 2074313 - Learning Programs: A New Way to Structure & Deliver Training
- 2075171 - How to enable Beta Programs - Learning
- 2218640 - How to configure star rating in Programs
- 2092856 - BACKLOG - How to create Completion Status for Programs - Learning
- 2303225 - Program Title and description data fields null in custom reports
- 2286294 - Adding items to an existing Scheduled Program
- 2206811 - LMS Program: What happens when Learning History Credit is set to 0 days?
- 2324801 - Program Duration - Start date disabled for Scheduled only Program - LMS
- 2092912 - LMS - Errors while creating "Program" in LMS - SAP JAM
- 2282363 - LMS - Assignment Profile not Assigning Program to the users who are a part of the AP
- 2266807 - How to delete a program from user Learning Plan
- 2222154 - Unable to remove program from student using 'User Needs Management'
- 2320770 - Information regarding user notifications with programs
program, progress, segment, passed, offering, Learning Event Editor, completed, Record Learning Financial , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem