How long are invitations links valid?
- SAP Roambi Could
By default, the Roambi System sets invitation expiration to 72 hours (3 Days). This means that an invitation sent by a Roambi administrator to another user will only have a 72 hour window before that link expires and the administrator will need to resend or extend the invitation.
As a Roambi account administrator, you can configure the default expiration time for your organization by following these steps:
- Login as an administrator to your Roambi account
- Navigate to the administration console by accessing the "Administration" button from the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Roambi home screen
- Navigate to "Security" in the Roambi administration console
- Tap on the "Invitation Expiration" option within the "Invitations Settings" section
- Select the appropriate expiration time for your organization
- Invitation links expire to ensure a higher level of security for you organization and access to Roambi content. As a best practice, select the shortest possible time-frame that is acceptable for your organization and use-case.
- Changes to expiration time affects all future and pending invitations.
- Increasing the expiration time will automatically extend invitations that have already been sent.
- Decreasing the expiration time may result in previously sent invitations to become automatically expired.
- You can check on the expiration status of your pending invites from the "People" section of the administration console. See here for more information.
Roambi roam bi cloud mobile phone , KBA , BI-ROM-CLD-SRC , Roambi Cloud Service , How To