- Recruiting Users are not able to access Vendor(s) while marketing jobs.
- How to grant RMK Vendor access for users (existing and new recruiters)
- Who can grant the access for RMK Vendor groups?
Important note : Support for the Job Marketing feature will end with 1H2021 release (B2105) and the feaure will be deprecated with 2H2021 (b2111).
As of b2015, no vendor group assignment changes or vendor group creations will be possible.
Customers currently using the feature should disable it entirely and use the Recruiting Posting integration instead.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- A job is posted externally and available on the external RCM career site and in RMK
- The user attempting to market the job does not see the Vendor(s) : eQuest, Solique, Recruiting Posting, Broadbean -as configured for the customer in RMK.
The user who is trying to market the job has not been assigned to the corresponding vendor group(s).
Assign admin users to the Vendor Groups, using Command Center
- Pre-req: User must have Recruiter RMK SSO Permission
- To assign admin users in Command Center, navigate to Integrations Admin Vendor Group Assignment. Use the search filter to find the client admin users you want to assign. Select the desired users, then choose Add to Vendor Groups from the User Actions menu. Select the vendor group to add the user to, then click the gear icon.
Note 1: Vendor Groups are created in Command Center so can only be created by Implementation Partners, Support or Professional Services.
Note 2: You can configure multiple groups per vendor, but a user cannot be assigned to more than one group per vendor
Note 3 : For Recruiting Posting, the user must also have been created in the Recruiting Posting backend and have Webservice credentials generated by the Recruiting Posting team. The Suprauser must contact the Recruiting posting team to create the user and generate Webservice access before the vendor group can be created.
SF, Success Factors, RMK, RCM, Marketing Central, Job Marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-MC , Job Marketing (Solique, eQuest, Broadbean) , Problem