Features and interactivity of the Roambi Pulse view on a mobile phone
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.”
- SAP Roambi Analytics 8.1
With the release of Roambi Analytics 8.1, the Roambi Pulse view is now available on iPhones as well as Android phones. This article will walk you through all of the features and interactivity of the Roambi Pulse view on a mobile phone.
The Dashboard view provides a high-level, compact view of your KPIs in both portrait and landscape orientations. In the portrait orientation you can view up to 6 KPIs whereas the landscape view can show up to 12 KPIs on the screen at once.
- Tapping on a KPI will cycle through the following metrics:
- KPI value for that particular point in time
- Variation between the KPI value and either the previous point in time or your comparison metric depending on your comparison type.
- Percent Variation between the KPI value and either the previous point in time or your comparison metric depending on your comparison type.
- Double-tapping a KPI will launch the chart view for that particular KPI. Double-tapping the expanded chart will return you to the Dashboard view.
- Swiping the KPIs horizontally will page you through all your KPIs. This is only available if you have more than 6 KPIs.
The main chart view allows the user to see how their KPI has performed over the designated time period. When expanded there are two chart types that a user can interact with depending on the comparison type for that KPI:
- Combination chart (Comparison type = Metric vs. Metric, Metric vs. Target)
- Area chart (Comparison type = Metric vs. Itself)
- Tap and drag on the chart to change the time period for your KPI
- Tap on either the kpi, variation or percent variation values to toggle between the three different KPI calculations.
- Double-tap to navigate to the dashboard view.
The Row Dimension resides at the bottom of the Pulse view in portrait orientation. This list is interactive and can be scrolled up and down to change the selected row dimension. The main chart and dashboard values will update with any changes to the selected row dimension.
- Scroll up and down to change the selected Row dimension.
- Swipe left and right to toggle between the KPI value, variation value and percent variation.
- Tap on the Row dimension header or the value header to sort the members in the row dimension. By default the row dimension is sorted by name in an ascending manner.
If configured during the publishing of the Roambi Pulse view, users can tap on the data tool icon in the toolbar to select the filter option. Once the filter icon appears, tap on it and you will see a list of all the unique filter values.
mobile roambi roam bi cloud , KBA , BI-ROM-APP-IOS , Roambi analytics iOS app , How To