- Your AS ABAP service provider trusts a third-party identity provider which is outside your local network.
- The web dispatcher/proxy is located between the identity provider and your AS ABAP system where service provider is hosted.
- You may get following errors with SAML 2.0 authentication:
"No RelayState mapping found for RelayState value ouc…" or "Message Response did not arrive at correct destination"
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
reverse proxy, sec_diag_tool, SP, IdP, DMZ, intranet, Fiori, Launchpad, FLP, Web Dispatcher, SAML2 service not accessible, was terminated during SAML2 processing, HTTP 404 not found, SAML, load balancer , KBA , sap saml2 not working okta url , how to configure the sso with saml2 , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.