csv file will not import
Follow these simple guidelines to make your CSV file compatible with Blink.
- The first row of the data should contain column headers.
- File should not contain more than 128 columns
- The remaining rows should contain data, one datum per row.
- Remove metadata and comments at beginning and end of file.
- Leave the cell blank if a value is not available.
- If foreign or special characters are used, save in UTF-8
- Numbers in cells should just be numbers.
- You can have currency symbols, commas, and periods. However, it should not contain other special characters.
- Don’t include aggregate statistics such as TOTAL or AVERAGE.
- Percentages are supported, but not automatically created as measures.
- Cells containing strings need to be less than 1024 characters
- If commas are used, double quote the string
- Cells should not include new lines if possible
- Use standard date formats MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY when possible.
- Use 4 digit year numbers when possible
KBA , BI-ROM-APP-IOS , Roambi analytics iOS app , Problem
SAP Roambi Analytics for iOS all versions