- When using DRM (Data Retention Management) 2.0, it gives users the ability to purge inactive applications.
- Which applications will be considered as inactive in the system? (ex, which application statuses are considered inactive?)
- How is the inactivity period calculated?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- An inactive application is a closed application in the application status category "Withdraw" or "Disqualified". By default, only these applications will be anonymized using DRM 2.0 for the Purge rule "Purge Inactive Applications".
Applications in "Hired On Other Requisition" and "Requisition Closed" statuses are still considered active applications. These applications can be purged/anonymized if you enable the following recruiting settings. If not enabled, the data will not be purged/anonymized.
- Manage Recruiting Settings -> DRM 2.0 settings > Consider job applications with the status "Requisition Closed" for purging
- Manage Recruiting Settings -> DRM 2.0 settings > Consider job applications with the status "Hired On Other Requisition" for purging
- The inactivity time is being calculated based on the setting also configured in Manage Recruiting Settings -> DRM 2.0 settings. It can be configured as following:
- Use Application Last Modified date to start the Application aging for purge- Any updates carried out to an existing application by a candidate or recruiter that overrides the existing application will re-set the clock and re-start the aging process for that application again. You can obtain the exact timestamp that the application was last modified by running an ad-hoc report.
- Use Application Disposition date to start the Application aging for purge- The application aging process will begin once a candidates application has been moved to a dispositioned status (Disqualified or withdrawn status) in the talent pipeline. You can obtain the exact timestamp that the application was moved to the dispositioned status by running an ad-hoc report.
Use Job Req Closure date to start the Application aging for purge
2844018 - FAQ: Data Retention Management for Recruiting Management - Recruiting Management
2103423 - DRM 2.0 to Purge Inactive Candidates and Inactive Applications – RCM
SF, Success Factors, RCM, withdraw status, disqualified