We have a field in an MDF object with label set as "Division & Cost". However, in Manage Data, the field label shows up as "Division & Cost".
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Admin Centre > Configure Object Definitions.
2. Select any object definition and then Make Correction
3. Update the field label for a field to 'Division & Cost' and save the object.
4. Navigate to Admin Center > Manage Data
5. Select the object definition for which the field labels were updated.
6. The field label is displayed as 'Division & Cost'.
The same issue occurs with many other special characters like single quotation mark (') being displayed as &squo; and double quotation mark (") as &dquo;
The issue is due to the XSS parsing of the UI. This is causing the special characters to be displayed as their character references.
This issue will be resolved with 1608 release.
Configure Object Definition
Field Label , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , Problem