- Data is sent across from SAP HCM to SFSF
- Once the users are sent to SFSF an email is triggered giving the count of Users (successful updates and failures)
- The email displays more number of users than the number of SFobjects seen in the audit log payload.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite (BizX)
Reproducing the Issue
- Send the users from SAP HCM to SFSF
- Once the payload is received in SFSF, check the audit log and download the response XML
- Check the number of SFObjects in the payload and verify email count which you have recieived. Both wont match
The email content does not include all the information as some information is not printed. The actual email should be:
The total input records not only include active users and inactive user, but also include transferred users . Hence we can see the total input records is 79 + 0+ 2 = 81
The reason why we don't print the red part of information is to be consist with UI.
Currently the solution is under discussion with the UI team to change the email content and whether or not to print the complete information. It is a future enhancement.
1. What is this transferred users?
Answer:Transferred user is the user who changes his manager.
If some user changes the manager, we will not only update the user's basic information , but also transfer his document.
2. How to identify the employee ID's of the transferred users in the payload or in the system?
Answer:To check whether the new manager is the same as the old manager.
3. What governs this transferred users?
Answer: Change of User's manager.
Note: Total input records just means how many records it update. It does Not means how many distinct users it update .The transferred users can also be active users or inactive user .
SAP SF SuccessFactors email alert wrong number of user count INT API input records , KBA , wrong number of user count , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Product Enhancement