- Certain users (roles) face an Application error message when accessing WFA/Canvas: "An inconsistency in the data associated with the page you have requested has been detected and the application is unable to process your request."
***Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental***
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the instance as one of the affected users.
- Navigate to Workforce Analytics
- They encounter the following error message while the other users are able to access WFA as usual.
- The user's role in WFA (not in BizX RBP) has been assigned a Starting page or Landing page to which the user / role doesn't not have access to.
- The selected report for the Start page does not have any existing pages.
- Login to the instance as a user who has 'User Maintenance' and 'Role Maintenance' access in WFA/Canvas
- Navigate to Workforce Analytics or Canvas
- Go to Admin Page.
- Click 'User Maintenance'
- Search for the affected user and make a note of their Role.
- Go back Admin Page and click 'Roles Maintenance'
- Search for and select the role identified in the above step 5.
- Edit the role and change the start page to one the user has /has been granted access to.
- The affected user(s) should now be able to access WFA
- If they are still facing issues, set the KPI Default page to the role
Note: If you are unable to access the Admin page because of the error, please open a Support ticket.
ORD landing page error, inconsistency page error, Analytics tab error, start page does not exist, can't access ORD , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem