- You use BAPI_PO_CHANGE to change purchase order header text.
- You noticed that the text is created in the wrong language.
- For example, the user has logged on using language "DE", no text is available. Then the text is created in language "EN".
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CHANGE, LFA1-SPRAS, LFA1, SPRAS, PO, LANGUAGE, WRONG, ITEM TEXT, ME21N, ME22N, ERROR, SPRACHE, POSITIONSTEXT, KOMMUNIKATIONSSPRACHE , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , MM-PUR-GF-TEXT , Texts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.