- A custom form is defined in a model extension for PdPDM.Column and is used to replace the General tab in the property sheet of the metaclass.
- Editing any column it does not display the customized General tab, but the one defined in the DBMS resource file under Profile\Column\Forms\General.
- The target DBMS is ORACLE Version 12c.
- It does not happen if the target DBMS is ORACLE Version 11g.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- ORACLE Version 12c
SAP PowerDesigner all versions
XEM, XDB, ORA12C, ORA11GR1, 799328, CR799328 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.