The displayed values of characteristics in a classification transaction, like CL20n, CL30n, etc. are different from the characteristic values that are saved in database in table AUSP.
- You display the characteristic values in the classification of a material (CL20n/MM02): These displayed values are different from the values in table AUSP, which contains the saved values.
- You display the characteristic values in classifciation search (CL30n). These values are different from the values in classification transactions like CL20n, because in CL30n only the values from the database are displayed and no object dependecy is executed.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Project System (PS)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Classification (CA)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP ERP Environment, Health and Safety (EHS)
- SAP EHS Management
- SAP SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP ERP Industry Specific (IS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
CL30n, CL20n, AUSP, BAPI_OBJCL_CHANGE, MM02 , KBA , CA-CL , Classification , CA-CL-CL , Classification , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.