- Create a purchase order with account assignment and set the system message ME 045 (G/L account & cannot be used (please correct) ) to warning or error.
- It is found that the message is / is not issued, even though there is an incompatibity between the account assigment data of the PO and the GL account.
- For example, when configuring an account assignment object (e.g. WBS element) as hidden for the account assignment category, it is mandatory in the field selection of the GL account.
- In this case the expected result is for ME045 to be raised, notifying the user of this incompatibility.
- When trying to post a goods receipt for this PO, error message F5 808 (Field & is a required field for G/L account ), may also be displayed.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME045 , ME 045 , Feldauswahl , Bestellung , Sachkonto , MEX_FELDAUSWAHL_SACHKONTO , GR , F5808 , F5 808 , RM07CUFA , Prüfung , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.