The Annualized Salary does not fetch the correct data in Report Table and Detailed Reporting (Report Canvas) reports.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Report Table
- Report Canvas on Detailed Reporting query
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Report Canvas report with Detailed Reporting as the data source or create a Report Table report.
- Choose the Employee Central Domain: Person and Employment (As of Date)
- Select the Annualized Salary field.
Please ask your implementation partner or support to check if the job HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync is configured and running successfully in Provisioning. It is necessary to run this job successfully in order to get Annualized Salary values in reports.
- The issue and fix are not applicable to Advanced Reporting.
The Annualized salary field is a transient field and will not be available in Advanced Reporting.
More on transient fields:
2283381 - Calculated \Transient fields are not available in reporting
And how to configure this field on the Advanced Reporting:
2686340 - How to create calculated column for "Annualized Salary" field in Advance Reporting (Realms)
- The data sync frequency depends on the 'HRIS PayComponentGroup Sums Sync' job.
i.e., if the job is scheduled to run at 00:00 everyday, the Annualized salary will be updated in the reporting database as of 00:00 on a given day.
Any changes in the annualized salary after 00:00 will reflect in the reports only after the job's next run.
Annualized Salary incorrect - Annualized Salary blank - Ad Hoc - Detailed reporting - Report Table , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data (EC core only) , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem