You have maintained rules for Ticket Routing on Administrator WorkCentre > Service and Social View but the wrong Processor is assigned to the Tickets you create.
Reproducing the Issue
- Service WorkCentre;
- Tickets View;
- Click on New;
- Fill in the necessary data and click on Save and Open;
- Wrong Processor is assigned.
The Party Determination on Fine-Tuning is not correct.
To solve the issue:
- Business Configuration WorkCentre;
- Implementation Project View;
- Click on Open Activity List;
- Select the Fine-Tune tab;
- Search for and open the activity Tickets for Customer Support (Same can be done for Employee Support as well);
- Click on Maintain Involved Parties;
- Select Processor > use the rule: "Use Rules for Processor".
It will take into account the rules maintained on the Administrator WorkCentre.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To