- The LDAP IP and configuration are in the beans.xml inside the BC.war.
- The Hazelcast configuration xml is inside custom-resourceconfig.
- This is not recommended since it requires compiling a custom feature containing the LDAP and Hazelcast configurations for each environment. In a typical implementation, this could require 4 custom repository features; one for each of Development, QA, User Acceptance, and Production.
- These configurations should be moved to the config_master to simplify environment setup.
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
LDAP, Hazelcast, configuration, custom, repository, config_master, Omnichannel, OCB , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.