- Software Update Manager (SUM) fails on a Microsoft Windows environment during DEPLOY-COMPONENTS step with the following error:
Error: com.sap.ASJ.dpl_api.001041 Deployment Exception during deployment phase [SduLoadingException], cause=[ASJ.dpl_dc.001108 A reading error occurred while loading the SDU [\\<UNC path>\LMSLD03_0-80000680.SCA].]
com.sap.sl.util.sduread.api.IllFormattedSduFileException: Error during attribute reading (entry=name=SDM-SDA-Comp-Version): received exception: exception during archive check: <UNC path>\LMSLD03_0-80000680.SCA (Access is denied)
- You have confirmed that SIDadm user has access to the SCA mentioned in the error above
- You have confirmed that SAPService<SID> user has access to the SCA mentioned in the error above
- You have confirmed that the SCA mentioned in the error is not damaged and can be opened with an archiver such as winrar or winzip.
- Any version of Software Update Manager (SUM)
- Microsoft Windows environment
SAP NetWeaver all versions
Software Update Manager, SUM, access denied, DEPLOY-COMPONENTS, dpl_dc.001108 , KBA , BC-UPG-TLS-TLJ , Upgrade tools for Java , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.