- Internal Error.
- When scheduling a report created in Crystal Reports to text formats like CSV with large data, job failed with error "Internal error."
- Scheduling the same report to Crystal Reports formats works fine.
- If you go to Output folder in File Store of the BO server, you may find that the CSV file is created successfully for schedule usage and it's bigger than 2 GB.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- SAP Crystal Reports 2011
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
CR, schedule, internal error, large data, 2G, 2GB, failed, cannot , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.