Receiving below error message when trying to upsert the data in 'EmpJob' entity.
Invalid field names passed in the Upsert Request
Please follow below steps to resolve the issue-
- Open the request payload/file that is sent to the Successfactors API with Upsert request.
- Login to the corresponding SFSF Instance and navigate to 'Admin Center -> Odata API Data Dictionary'
- Now expand the entity for which you are receiving the error[In this case it is 'EmpJob']
- And compare all the fields passed in the request file with the ones in Data Dictionary.
- Upon successfully comparing, you will be able to find the fields that are not part of the entity but are still present in the request payload.
- Delete these fields from the request file and then try upserting. The issue will be resolved.
Receiving error for Upsert operation: EMPFILE_HRIS_INVALID_COLUMNS , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem