- SAP ASE is reporting the following error while running reorg (online):
Error: 622, Severity: 20, State: 1
Opentable was passed a varno of <XXX>. Object '' in database <database_name> 'tempdb' already has that session descriptor in use. This occured while opening object id <-XXXXXXX> in database id <XX>.
- Restarting ASE did not help.
- In one reorg attempt you can also see the following message:
1> reorg rebuild <table_name>
Beginning REORG REBUILD of table 'table_name'.
Msg 671101, Level 16, State 1:
Server <server_name>, Procedure 'trigger_name', Line 13:
<trigger_name>: <..> not found in parent
(1 row affected)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL03
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL04
reorg on line, Fatal Error 622, internal data structure, session descriptor, corrupted trigger , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.