When a customer makes a call via Web Services Client (Eg. Firefox RESTClient) for all Scheduled Offerings for a specific Item, some Scheduled Offerings are returned multiple times.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Using Web Services REST Client
- Add Customer's Client Secret to Authorization Header
- Add payload containing customer's details
- POST method to request access token: https://******.plateau.com/learning/oauth-api/rest/v1/token
- Add Bearer Access token to Authorization of new header of new GET request
- Make GET request on specific item's scheduled offerings addding Item ID & Item Type & Item Time/Date (Unix timestamp in milliseconds): https://*****.plateau.com/learning/public-api/rest/v1/current-user/learning-item/schedule-offerings?itemID=*****C&itemTypeID=CERT&revisionDate=1452594600000
It is normal that the same Scheduled Offering is returned multiple times when the Scheduled Offering is available in multiple currencies and therefore has more than one entry for the price and currency data field.
Web Services; Scheduled Offerings; GET request; Multiple entries returned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-TLS , Web Services & Tools , Problem