- You obtain a F5 567 error while doing the closing step in Material Ledger.
- You are trying to perform the closing of a period in previous fiscal year.
- You have special periods in your fiscal year variant.
- Most probably, you are trying to close a period before the previous one using the MUST_CLOSE workaround functionality (see SAP note 1523233).
- Financial Accounting (FI).
- SAP R/3.
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7.
- SAP ERP Central Component.
- SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP.
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA.
CKMLCP CKMI closing document post posting FI GL G/L account accounts month end revaluation revaluate material consumption CO assignment balance parallel server group number tasks lock block performance runtime CKMLPP status 70 CKMLMVADMIN inconsistency inconsistent inconsistencies incon CO-PC-ACT Actual Costing Material Ledger ML error F5 567 F5567 , KBA , CO-PC-ACT , Actual Costing/Material Ledger , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.