- Login to your SAP ERP System.
- Run the T-Code SICF.
- From the following screen, enter "SERVICE" for the field Hierarchy Type and press F8
- Open the Service Path /sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/paocf_ec_analysis_tool as shown in the screen below
- Mark the entry as seen below and right click to expand the context menu.
- Here, click on the Activate Service button.
You have now activated the Replication Analysis Tool on your SAP ERP System.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-PAY , please use LOD-EC-GCP-PY* , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.