When you run MRP for a product ABC, system is not creating proposals and throwing an error message:
Planning Procedure for Product ABC in Planning Area XYZ Missing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supply Planning work center.
- Select the Products view.
- Search for the Product ID and choose Open button.
- Select the Run Planning button and the option Multi BoM Level from it.
- The system shows the error message.
Since you have not maintained any Planning Procedure for product ABC in planning area XYZ, hence system is unable to create planning proposals for the product.
You have to maintain a Planning Procedure for a product ABC in the planning area XYZ under Planning tab.
- Go to the Product Portfolio work center.
- Select the Product ID view.
- Choose the Edit button and View All.
- Go to the Planning tab, select the Planning Area XYZ.
- Under section: Planning Area, enter the required Planning Procedure.
- Perform Save.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To