- While creating an intracompany STO (stock transport order) with stock in transit functionality activated, the Free Item indicator (UMSON) is ticked and the condition tab is missing in the purchase order.
- Due to the fact that the condition tab is missing, you can´t add delivery costs in the STO.
- This scenario happens with valuated stock in transit.
- Due to the fact that you can't include conditions in this scenario, you can´t complete INTRASTAT reports.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Cental Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, EKPO-CCOMP, intra-company, sto, transit, ekpv, valuated, sto, intrastat, delivery, condition, pricing, missing, tab, po, free, item, umson, automatically, automatic, intracompany, inter, intercompany , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.