- You have a Scheduled Offering where the ‘Use Time Zone of this Offering’ is set to ‘Yes’.
- Scheduled time zone is CET. Start Time is 9:00AM CET.
- The flag on the Scheduled Offering does not seem to be influencing the display on the Instructor side.
- The time here should also display in CET but instead it displays in GMT.
- The Start time ideally should be 9:00AM CET and NOT 8:00AM GMT as it shows on the Instructor side.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Scheduled Offering.
- Ensure 'Use Time Zone of this Offering' is set to 'Yes'.
- Assign Instructor in a different time zone.
- Login / proxy to assigned Instructor's My Classes.
- Note time shows in Instructor's time zone NOT Scheduled Offering's time zone.
Have a look at the attached PNG file.
See where it says 'This date is based on the User Preferred Timezone.', this means that the timezone of this Instructor View is based on the preferred timezone of the Instructor's related User account, not on the User setting 'Always display Scheduled Offerings in this time zone.'Similarly this screen does not take into account the default time zone of the Instructor in Learning Administration->Learning->Instructors.
In order to see the default time zone of the scheduled offering you currently need to drill into the pending Class and click the 'About' tab. This will show the Instructor the timezone the offering is scheduled in.
None. This is the current expected behaviour of the system.
SAP SF success factors learning lms Time Zone of Scheduled Offering Instructor view my classes , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , Problem