Disqualified candidates are not receiving the notification configured to be sent after a specific date/time.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under 'Return Email Address Information', the delayed emails were configured to be sent after a specific time (e.g. 72 hours)
- Go to the Job Requisition, place the candidate in a disqualification status
- After 72 hours, the email was not launched by the system
The Job in Provisioning Candidate Status Mail Delay is not running anymore. In order to check that, please open a ticket to Cloud Product Support and refer to this KBA.
NOTE: The "Auto-Disqualified" status is a system status and is also a Disqualification status. If a recruiting user has established a set of pre-screening questions on the requisition that have disqualifying questions or a passing score requirement, applicants who fail the pre-screen are automatically placed into the "Auto-Disqualified" status of the pipeline, and will be subject to the mail delivery delay.
NOTE: Engineering team are still investigating why the job is suddenly stopping and it would be very helpful to engage Cloud Product Support right away in order to collect the logs since they can expire within a short time.
This specific Job is not configured in Provisioning, but instead is found inside Manage Recruiting Settings, in Return Email Address Information. In order to have the job running again, you need to reset the settings:
- In Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting Settings
- Under 'Return Email Address Information'
- Uncheck 'Delay Emails to Disqualified Candidate'
- Clear all the information within the fields:
- Delay Emails to Disqualified Candidate (in hours)
- Don't send emails older than (in days)
- Job Owner
2705381 - Delay Mails to Disqualified Candidates Behavior When the Candidate is Moved to Other Status
Disqualified Emails; Delayed Emails; Disqualified Delayed Emails; Delay Emails; Candidate Status Mail Delay; Return Email Address Information; Delay Emails to Disqualified Candidates; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem