The error message appears: "Cannot find valid dcps for the dpcs type of 1"
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
The same error may appear under different scenarios:
Careers -> try to open "My Candidate Profile"
Careers -> Job search > and try Apply any job
- After Customer Success or Professional Service enabled DPCS 2.0, the customer has to configure it.
- Statements for DPCS 2.0 are not automatically migrated from DPCS 1.0. Therefore the customer must re-enter the statements and candidates are forced to re-accept the statement.
- The statements for DPCS 2.0 can be configured in admin tools > System Properties > Data Privacy Consent Statement Settings (while DPCS 1.0 are configured under Managing Recruiting).
- If there is no statements configured after DPCS 2.0 is enabled, the error message “cannot find valid dpcs for the dpcs type of “ is appearing when a candidate is asked to accept the statement.
- “cannot find valid dpcs for the dpcs type of 1” is appearing for internal candidates (as soon as they goes to Careers > My Profile)
- “cannot find valid dpcs for the dpcs type of 2” is appearing for external candidates (as soon as they are creating a profile from the external website after clicking on Create an account link)
- Also this error message will appear if no statements are set as “Set this as system default statement”. This option is required in order to have all countries covered by one statement. In fact this option is making the specific statement usable for any country not specifically configured.
Recruiting, DPCS 2.0, Privacy Statement, Cannot find valid dcps for the dpcs type of 1, Cannot find valid dcps for the dpcs type of 2 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , Problem