This KBA gives an overview on how to use Integration Center to obtain values in XML format.
BizX, Integration Center
Log into Successfactors instance
Goto Admin Center -> Integration Center
Once the same loads in, click on “My Integrations”
4. Now click on “Create” and select second option, which is Scheduled XML File Output Integration
5. In the next screen search/Choose the entity, you would like to use in the integration scenario
6. Once searched, click on the entity. Now click select at the bottom right corner
7. Give a name to the integration, a small description to know what it does and page size
8. Now click on Next, in the next page if you have the XML file prepared already then you can choose to upload the same into IC, by browsing the same.
9. In the next step click on browse to locate the XML file which is saved locally in the system
10. Once located, click on upload to upload the XML file
11. Once upload is complete, the screen would look like this:
12. Now we can configure the fields using the field options/Associate the fields to chosen entity field set
13. In addition, we can use more field options to change the data type, provide a default value to the field of the field, to make it mandatory to fix the length of the field and so on.
14. Complete configuring all other fields in the sample XML file and proceed forward for the filter options.
15. Once everything is completed, preview the data if it is in desired format and then save the integration to use it further and for scheduling purpose.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To