Users are getting the option of viewing the last entered values on backspace for fields which have Search help (F4 Input Help).
However this feature is not working sometimes:
- Case 1: It does not work for fields without Search Help / Input Help icon, before SAP Note 2366163, or before the following support pacakge
- WEBCUIF 701 SP17
- WEBCUIF 731 SP20
- WEBCUIF 747 SP15
- WEBCUIF 748 SP08
- S4FND 102 SP01
- Case 2: After SAP Note 2366163 or the above support packages, last entered values are still not available for fields with Search Help Icon or a field with Smart Value Help but no Search Help Icon.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; smart; value; help; input; backspace; key; autocomplete; dropdown; field ; last 5 entries , KBA , value , smart , backspace , input , help , field , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.