The output of delivery is not determined although all the requirements are matched. This can occur under the following scenarios:
- Picking by picking output(EK00).
- Picking delivery via transfer order. Confirm TO. Packing / posting GI by confirming TO.
- Picking, packing or posting GI via IDOC (WHSCON/SHPCON).
- Confirming IDOC from decentralized WMS system.
- Posting GI from shipment.
- Posting GI from VL06 / VL06G / WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI.
- Posting GI with VT01N or VT02N and the defined activity profile.
- Delivery is updated by Customer's own program / IDOC.
After the delivery is updated, no message determination is carried out.
When displaying the delivery in VL03n, output it not there. But if you check the output in VL02n, the output can be determined (output exist with yellow light).
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Picking, EK00, delivery output, VL06G，VL02N, VL03N, determined, yellow light, TO, HU, T186C, NO_MES_UPD, LT03, LT12, IDW, BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CONFIRM_DEC, WS_MONITOR_OUTB_DEL_GDSI, WHSCON SHPCON, shipment, IDOC, SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING_1, SD_DELIVERY_UPDATE_PICKING, WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE_2. , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-OC , Output Determination Delivery , LE-TRA , Transportation , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.