- You are working with a delivery due list of sales orders that contain among others, several bill of materials.
- When creating delivery in background, a GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED dump, or a TIME_OUT dump occurs during the quantity correlation process. System falls in an infinite loop in FORM KORR_GET_UEPOS. Delivery creation job failed after an extremely long running time.
- This problem only occurs when creating delivery in background. In dialog mode (VL01n), it's working well.
- Problem still occurs even though note 1059019 has been implemented.
- In copy control, you are using your own data copy routine and TVCPL-POSVO ("Copy item number") is not flagged.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
sales order, bill of material, BOM, delivery, background, GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED, Time out, KORR_GET_UEPOS, VL01N, 1059019, POSVO, copy item number , KBA , LE-SHP-DL-CP , Collective Processing (VL10, VL04) , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.