- What are the uses of Deep Validation
- What are the various validation settings that can be enabled or disabled within the Successfactors suite and Employee Central
- SAP Successfactors HCM cloud
- Employee Central
Currently, there are 4 validations that can be enabled:
- Enable Address Validations
- Enable National ID Validations
- Enable Bank Account Validations
- Enable Payment information Validations.
- These settings can be found in the" Company System and Logo settings" tool within Admin Center.
These validations are backend Server validations which check for specific values that are allowed. This may entail special formulas to calculate certain algorithms and not only the format of a specific string.
- For example: Deep validation does not look so much at the format of a social security number (nnn-nn-nnnn), but checks to see if only numbers are used or also if it is a valid number (not just 999-99-9999). Additionally, Deep Validation on national IDs is done when the record is "saved", not when the record is entered.
- Formats are also checked by data/format set within the succession data model. Altering or personalizing these formats within the succession data model will not fix or adjust deep validation done on the backend servers. Therefore mismatch can occur. If you want to alter these formats and use your own, it is recommended to disable deep validation.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC, Deep Validation, ECT-72178, KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions