- When creating sales order with BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, you maintain a manual address for the sold-to party by filling out the PARTNERADDRESSES structure. However you don't find the field for Mobile phone (MOB_NUMBER).
- You want to know how to maintain the mobile phone number.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3 4.6B
- SAP R/3 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, Mobile phone, PARTNERADDRESSES, BAPIADDR1, MOB_NUMBER, AD_MBNMBR1, sales order, partner, address , KBA , SD-SLS-GF-IF , Sales Documents BAPI's , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.