When an LMS admin creates an Instructor, when logged in as the user they cannot see the My Classes tab
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
This happens if you don't associate the user account to the Instructor or the Instructor permissions are not assigned to the Instructor role.
- Ensure the Instructor has a Related User ID set:
- Navigate to People > Instructors > Search for your Instructor ID and click on Edit mode
- In the Summary tab, populate the Related User value with the user you wish to associate to the Instructor. Apply Changes.
Important Note: Also ensure if using BizX that your BizX employee ID matches the LMS related user ID
- Ensure the Instructor has the correct permissions assigned to their Role:
- The My Class tab may also not be visible if the correct permissions are not assigned to the role associated with the Instructor.
i.e. System Administration -> Security -> Role Management -> Search for the role -> Edit -> Permissions Tab -> Click on Add one or more from the list -> Add.
Adding Instructors to SAP SuccessFactors Learning - User Assistance Documentation (requires logon to https://help.sap.com)
My Classes tab, Instructor, Instructor permissions, Access Scheduled Offerings, Add Walkins, Edit Virtual Learning Account, Initiate Evaluation, Print Roster, Record Attendance, Record Learning, Record Learning for ad hoc Classes, View Scheduled Offering Documents SF LMS Learning , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , Instructors and My Classes , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To