- How to copy or clone a SAP Standard Panel to customize for our business requirements?
- Steps to copy or clone a SAP Standard Panel to cutom panel.
- Is it possible to modify a SAP Standard Panel and make changes on it?
- Step by step procedure to copy a SAP Standard or custome panel.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
To clone or copy a panel follow the steps below:
- Logon to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and navigate to Admin Center
- Under Tools, find Manage Onboarding Settings
- You will see a tab with the title Panels, select and page will load to Panel Manager
- Find the Panel under the Processes or Wizards that you need to copy
- Click "Copy Panel" button
- Select the wizard where you want to copy the Panel
- This panel will have the same name with "Copy_" in the beginning:
- Legacy or Compliance Panels cannot be copied and Panels with prefix of "SAP_" can be copied to edit
- After copying it is best to reorder the panel to the right place by following KB article 2173149
SF, Success Factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding, add, User Created , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To