- You would like to reset all personalization data for certain or all user(s) under Fiori Launchpad on Enterprise Portal (FLP@EP)
- Personalization data includes:
- Tile actions the user has performed on the homepage: Adding, Moving or Removing tile(s)
- Tile categories (groups) the user has created
- Shortcuts the user has created
- Groups the user has Hidden
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Netweaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
User, Content, Directory, flp, cache, caching, fiorifwp, fwp, personalizing, customizing, default, defaults, restore,reset , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN , SAP Enterprise Portal (On Premise) , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.