Recruiting users are getting message that requisition will be closed before all candidates are placed in hired status
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to any open requisition
- Confirm number of openings
- Move candidates throughout the pipeline
- Get a message saying requisition will be closed when adding candidates to applicant status other than hired
There are four categories that are set in the back end provisioning system which will subtract from the number of openings. If you have applicant status sets configured with any of the following categories: pre-start, onboard, employee or hired, the system will prompt a message to close requisition once the number of candidates in those status match the number of openings.
- If you only want requisition to close when number of openings match number of candidates in hired status, the categories need to be changed for any applicant status that has pre-start, onboard or employee category.
- Open Case with support to have the categories confirmed and/or changed in back end provisioning
- The category only will be changed by an edit in the base of the applicant status set. No changes are done to the status name or label
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem