- Crystal Reports viewed in the Crystal Reports Viewer using CR .NET SDK application.
- Parameters based on Stored Procedures.
- After entering the parameter values, they are not passed on to the stored procedure to create a dataset and cannot return data to the viewer.
- When navigating through pages the data is rendered into the CR Viewer successfully.
SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio
When parameters are provided manually through the parameter prompt which are based on Stored Procedures, the value associated with it is not able to capture data from Database and renders the CR viewer blank.
- Enable the EventHandler for the CrystalReportViewer Navigate Event (The EventHandler procedure has no code within it).
Protected Sub CrystalReportViewer1_Navigate(source As Object, e As CrystalDecisions.Web.NavigateEventArgs) Handles CrystalReportViewer1.Navigate
- Place the CrystalReportsViewer code in the Page_Init() event.
CRVIEWER, SDK, .NET SDK, CR viewer blank, blank viewer, Crystal Reports, .NET framework, VS 2015. , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , Problem