This articles describes how to customize the Application Submit Page.
When candidate applies for a job in either the internal or the external career site, after clicking on the "Apply" button, the job application is submitted and a message is displayed on the screen.
The default text is "Your Application has been sent. Thank you!". Recruiting users have the option to customize this application submit page message.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
For customizing this message, navigate to:
- Admin Tools;
- Manage Recruiting Settings;
- "Application Submit Page" - External Career Site or "Application Submit Page" - Internal Career Site;
- Click on Custom Message Radio Button and type the desired message that you want to display on the application submit page.
Going forward the same will be displayed for internal/external candidates correspondingly as per the configuration.
- This tool also allows the usage of images, flash and links alongside the custom text.
- You will need to configure the message for each language defined in the system.
- For changes performed under the Source Tab, the content being used by the client is under the client responsability only. If the changes performed to this tab keep dissapearing after saving or moving outside the tab, it means there is something wrong with the coding being used. In this case, please reach out to your technical team to have it adjusted.
Thanks for Applying, Submit Page, Application has been sent , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To