It is not clear who is receiving what notifications and for what process
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Go to Onboarding
- Mail Queue and search by Candidate Name
- Highlight the relevant Message (e-mail) and click the view button
- In the open window you can check which Recipient is going to receive a message
- Check the Attributes associated with the OBD Process for this Message and also the Notification Event (reason that triggered this Notification)
- If you see that the Recipient is incorrect, please create a ticket for the SF Cloud Product Support Team to investigate the issue.
Notifications, Recipient, Mail Queue, Audit , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To