Please note that Product Support is not responsible for the customization of an AICC/Custom wrapper.
Below is the information we have gathered to help point those looking to obtain this level of customization. We Strongly recommend, getting help from Professional Services team if you are not comfortable with creating a custom wrapper.
This is a non-out of the box customization and product Support will not be able to help troubleshoot how the wrapper launches nor how the content within the launcher works.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Note: The below information is as it currently, was able to be setup from the time of release, update to other features may cause a problem with the custom wrapper, as new features are released. Please note the responsible party to make sure the custom wrapper works is on the creator of the wrapper and not SAP.
- Please extract the zip file "AICC-CustomDocumentWrappers.zip" and open the "wrapper.html"(in the "YesNo" folder) in a browser window to check how this wrapper would look like.
- To edit this, please open the "trackFrame.html" file in notepad/notepad++ and edit the text accordingly and save it and now open the "wrapper.html" in browser to see the changes updated.
- Now the important part is to connect this custom wrapper to the content which is explained below, where the Filename points to the wrapper and the parameter points to the document for which the wrapper should be applied to.
Consider this example:
- Consider the URL Prefix is "/iContent/CUSTOM/support/" and the content folder present in the root directory is "Vish". Utilize the URL Prefix that is on your Content Deployoment Location otherwise following this example will not work.
- The wrapper file and the document("WrapperPDF.pdf") is placed in a folder called "CustomWrapper" that is present inside the "Vish" folder.
- Place the custom wrapper folder(unzipped) in the content server and place the document that you would like to apply the wrapper on in the same or different location.
- Create a Content Object at Content->Content Objects->Add New->Provide an ID and title->Add
- Go to the Launch method and select "AICC" as the Launch type and
- Considering the above mentioned example, the Filename would be like "/iContent/CUSTOM/support/Vish/CustomWrapper/wrapper.html"and Parameters should be like
- Apply Changes, associate it with an item and assign it to Users.
AICC Wrapper, customize AICC Wrapper, wrapper, AICC, customize AICC Wrapper, document wrapper , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To