Is it possible to hide Peers in the Profile people picker/User Search?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Profile
- Select the People Picker/User Search option
The Peers display option is visible in the drop-down menu:
- The b1605 release introduced a switch to hide Peers in the Profile People Picker/User Search.
- Go to Admin Center > Platform Feature settings to enable the otion "Hide Peers":
- Go back to People picker and note that the "Peers" option is removed:
- As of the b1902 release, the "Hide Peers" option also controls the display of "Peers" in the Goal Plan User Search and the Career Development Plan User Search.
- See the following article regarding the Goal Plan User Search: 2775231
Employee Profile, EP, Goal, Objective, CDP, Career Development, Plan, Search, User, Employee, Peers, Permission, Hide Peers, Remove, Hide, Visible, User Search, disbale, enable, TGM-8502 , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Product Enhancement