You cannot Edit or Delete Notes in an Opportunity.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Select Opportunity ABC (ABC represents the Opportunity you want to edit).
- In the tab Overview, go to the pane Notes.
RESULT: You will not be able to Edit or Delete notes you have made.
The notes history functionality is designed to capture the notes that were taken at a certain point in time.
For the purposes of maintaining historic notes as they were taken, editing them retroactively is not permitted.
If you wish to use a running note feature, then we suggest to turn off the notes history feature and use regular notes field instead.
Please, be aware that once you turn off this feature, all notes will be deleted and this cannot be reversed.
Steps to de-scope the Notes History:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects View.
- Highlight the current Implementation Project, and Select Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Questions tab.
- Go to the Sales Scoping Element.
- Open the New Business Element and Open Opportunities.
- Under Group Opportunity Notes, de-scope this option using the checkbox.
Notes History, Edit, Delete, notes, opportunity , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To