- How to delete advanced report templates that are no longer needed
- Report incorrectly saved as a template
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
With the current offering of SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, the application does not have feature and functionality to delete an Advanced Report Template.
To request deletion, please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2317029 - [Service Request] Delete an Advanced Report Template
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-REP
We do not delete reports Advanced Report Template in preview environment or DEV, QA, or Demo Instances.
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- How to delete an Onboarding Advanced Reports in Onboarding? Learn by following KBA 2698674
- How to create an Onboarding Advanced Reports in Onboarding? Find out in KBA 2161955
- Want to know more information about available reports that administrators can generate? See KBA 2082722
- Understand why exported report shows data keys as header and not their field name by checking KBA 2423857
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, REP, Reporting, Ad-hoc, Data, Information, keys, Advanced Reports, Advanced Reports Templates, Delete Templates, Advance , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To