Crystal Reports unable to display euro symbol.
Here is what is happening ...
- Measure Text form produces an HTML
- RTF Converter is Converting the HTML into RTF and saving to file.
- In this file the euro symbol is represented by \lang3081\'80
- If you open this file in MS Word or Wordpad - the euro symbol is displayed appropriately.
- However, Crystal can not interpret it as a euro symbol. It displays it as some unknown character.
- I have also tried to use € in the rtf file instead of \lang3081\'80
- This also works in Wordpad, however in Crystal the Symbol does not get displayed.
- At the moment, it appears to be an issue with Crystal.
crystal reports, currency symbol, euro, pound , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.