- For a requisition created in transaction IW31, if the PR has been released and the release indicator does not allow to make any changes, you expect not to be able to change the requisition in transaction IW32, but you can.
- In ME52N you can not change a requistion once released, if the release indicator does not allow any changes.
The intention of this KBA is to clarify that this behaviour is not an error.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, maintenance order, purchase requisition, release strategy, release indicator, changeable , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-REL , Release (Approval) , MM-SRV , Services Management , PM-WOC-MO-PUR , Purchasing (external processing, requisitions, services) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.