- sp_helpdb output shows durability is no_recovery because that is the default
- explicit database has a bit set of an RDDB database and will not boot after the grace period
- the explicit has status of 548864 and implicit has status 540672
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
durability=no_recovery, CR721403, CR#721403, 721403 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.